- Classic quick apple cake
- STEP 1
- STEP 2
- STEP 3
- STEP 4
- STEP 5
- STEP 6
Golden Delicious Melinda
So Melinda, so good
A balanced taste, sweetly tart. At breakfast, you can enjoy it in a fresh smoothie, or feel its crunchiness at the end of your meal, or for a healthy snack.
Beat the soft butter with the sugar.
Add one egg at a time, only when completely beaten in.
Add vanilla beans.
Sift together flour, yeast and salt and add to batter.
Peel and cut in half the apples eliminating the core. With a sharp knife, make a series of parallel cuts all long the slice, without cutting though the pulp.
Pour the batter evenly in a springform pan – Ø 25 cm- previously greased with butter and sprinkled with flour.
Lay the apple slices inside the batter and sprinkle with a tablespoon of sugar
Preheat the oven at 180° C and bake for 50 minutes (after 35 minutes cover with aluminium foil).
When done, open the springform pan and let cake cool on a wire rack.
- Read the recipe in advance and weigh all the ingredients, they will be ready for use, and preparation will be easier and faster.
- Pre-grease and sprinkle the flour in the springform pan in advance, it will be ready for use.
- Keep the butter out of the fridge at room temperature before preparing the cake, it will become creamy, not too hard and not to melted.
- How do you open a vanilla bean? Cut lengthwise along the bean and scrape the sides with the point of a knife.
- Before baking check that the oven has reached the correct temperature.
- Sift the flour with the yeast and salt: in this way it will blend into the batter.
- When done, cool cake on a wire rack, the cake will be moist but not damp.
|170 g||of flour|
|170 g||of butter at room temperature|
|170 g||of sugar|
|1||pinch of salt|
|1 tbsp sugar||optional/to taste|
50 for baking